The Warranty Clerk is responsible for the administering all warranty claims and returns while managing inspection documentation and credits.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Manages, abides by, and enforces warranty activity based on EO Johnson Business Technologies warranty policy but understands when to escalate a claim within the company
- Processes and manages warranty claims to receive the maximum reimbursement allowance from suppliers
- Tracks and reports on all warranty claims to the Purchasing Director
- Assesses, organizes, and completes proper paperwork and documentation per supplier request pertaining to warranty claims
- Arranges delivery of parts or replacements as per supplier guidelines
- Acts as a liaison with accounting to ensure warranty payment is received and applied correctly
- Suggests process improvements and enhancements to improve daily activities
- Works closely with the Purchasing, Service and Parts departments
- Works with branch offices to fulfill orders and transfer parts accurately
- Packs parts in boxes for Service Technicians and processes for outbound or interoffice shipping
- Assists with inventories
- Supports the Parts Department when necessary
- Performs other various tasks at the request of supervisor or manager
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 or more years in inventory management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform job duties in accordance with state and federal law.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, reach, pull/push/carry/lift 25 pounds or less, twist/turn, talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, pull/push/carry/lift 25 to 50 pounds, bend/stoop/crouch, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to pull/push/carry/lift more than 50 pounds, climb and kneel.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
EO Johnson Business Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits for full-time EO Johnson employees include:
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Internet based applications, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Works proficiently within the business ERP system
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people and vendors
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently
HOW TO APPLY
EO Johnson Business Technologies has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. All open positions can be found on our website at www.eojohnson.com
If this is the first time you have applied for a position with EO Johnson Business Technologies, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
ABOUT EO JOHNSON BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES
EO Johnson Business Technologies is a leading business technologies provider, offering: managed IT services; managed print services; document management, scanning and business process systems; production print; and copy and printing equipment. EO Johnson has been in business since 1957, has offices in Wausau, Eau Claire, and La Crosse, WI; Rochester and Minneapolis, MN, and Waterloo, IA, and employs approximately 290 employees.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
EO Johnson Business Technologies is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
- Competitive Compensation
- Vacation and Sick Days
- Parental Leave
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- 401(K) plan with a 50% match up to your first 8%
- Discretionary 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays